Sunday, August 30, 2009

Potato Salad and Burgers


I am more excited about the potato salad then the burgers tonight. I had picked up some of the cutest little potatoes at the Farmer's Market last week and really wanted to use them. So I went to the TV Foodnetwork web sight and found this great recipe from Alton Brown. Cold-Fashioned Potato Salad. I of course made a couple of changes. I was never a huge tarragon fan so I left that our and of course I left out the garlic! The tomatoes were from Mike's garden. Tasty!

2 comments:

Velva said...

Looks good. A good grilled burger with fresh homemade potato salad is a really nice combination. I am thinking that the tarragon would added a really extra mild flavor to the potato salad.

Lucia do you live in Madison,Wisconsin?

My Little Space said...

This is my favourite cold salad ! Perfect...!