Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A Pile of Eggs &

Okay so the stove top plan is not going that well. I get home too late to prepare a meal from scratch. When I went shopping this weekend I was thinking I would be doing a lot of baking and preparing meals in an oven. I did not want to waste anything so I thought frittatta! Perhaps not the smartest idea. I sauteed the veggies - onions, red peppers, zucchini, fresh parsley. I added sweet capicola, fontina cheese and the eggs. The whole frittatta idea quickly fell apart, literally! So I guess it was scrambled eggs with veggies and cheese. Pretty, no. Tasty, yes!

Let this be a lesson to all of you, never put plastic in the oven, even if you think it will only be for a few minutes... Someone is coming over Thursday to see what can be done to fix the stove...

2 comments:

Mary Bergfeld said...

That is really a shame. I hope they'll be able to get your oven back in order. I hate it when things like that happen. I hope today was a better day. Blessings...Mary

Lucia from Madison said...

I already have the to-go menus out for the tomorrow night. I will consider this a short vacation from cooking. Might as well make the best of it!