Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve Dinner

This is my favorite meal of the year. My mom use to make an amazing Christmas Eve dinner. She would cook for up to 24 people some years. The food she produced was awe inspiring, especially to someone like me. My brother-in-law, Ralph, and my sister, Lenore, now do Christmas Eve dinner. It is as amazing as anything my mom made.

Tonight we walked in and this is the first thing we saw -

The pasta was topped with seafood sauce...

Then they served stuffed calamari

And lobster tails

I have to find out where they get this bread.

Next we had Halibut Stuffed with Lobster Meat.

This is a photo of Fried Baccalá Balls.
They were very good, this photo does not do them justice.

There were two Baccalá Salads. One spicy and the other mild.


There should be a photo of the Seafood Polpettes that I made. Oops.
But I took a photo of the wine. : )


Then there were my sister's cookies.
The one in the center of the photo is the Lemon Bar, my favorite.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: