Saturday, April 23, 2011

Time for a Vodka Gimlet...

That's right I do have a blog...
What a crazy week it has been. Here is a  quick recap of what we made for dinner –
Tuesday we had  Chicken Noodle Soup.

 
Wednesday was Sausage and White Bean Stew, had that in the freezer.

Thursday was dinner at Lowrie's. That should have been a blog entry.

And Friday was Zhang's. Chris had the Seafood Delight. I had the Vegetable Dumplings & Shrimp and Scallops with Szechuan Sauce. I ate the whole thing. It was delicious.

That bring us to today. I spend the day at my dad's house.
For dinner I brought over some lasagna that I had in the freezer.
After dinner we went to the Easter Vigil mass.

When I got home tonight I still had to make the Ricotta Pie to bring to my sister's tomorrow. I started the crust at 9:30 and had the pie in the oven by 10:30.
So far it looks good.

Oh the Vodka Gimlet... Perfect!

1 comment:

Sprigs of Rosemary said...

What a week! Love the gimlet. Are you going to show your ricotta pie?