Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Return of the Frittatta

A couple weeks back I made what I swore was going to be my last frittatta until I got a new pan. Well ta da!
 
Please allow me to introduce you to the Scanpan Classic Nonstick Skillet! We received a gift card for Christmas for La Sur Table and I used it towards this pan. I love this pan.
 
And the frittatta came out perfect. Onions, Zucchini, Yellow Squash, Red Pepper and of course Prosciutto!

And even the cats are enjoying the box in which the pan was delivered!
Okay things started to deteriorate at this point...

2 comments:

Mr. Bill said...

I have three ScanPans..been five years now. Had trouble with two of them (handles became loose)...sent back to the ScanPan vendor....they sent me brand new pans!! I will never be without SCANPAN! They are the best!

Debi said...

I never heard of this pan! I will have to talk to you about it next week. Look at Lucy getting all feisty. Love it!