Friday, July 1, 2011

Catching-Up

Wow what a crazy week it has been. I was shocked when I realized I had not posted all week! We did eat this week. Not a lot of great culinary achievements but they were decent dinners. And I took photos...
Tuesday
Big Salad and Steak, Onion and Cheese Tart

Wednesday
Hot Dogs and Baked Beans

Thursday
Let's order Pizza!
 
Did take time to smell the flowers!
 
And visited my Dad's garden...
  Possible problem with the grape this year!
  But the Blackberries are coming in strong!
Yes Heidi, there will be Blackberry Vodka for Christmas!
 Is that a fig?
 Now that is a fig!
 Back at home Archie is wondering where his are his treats!


2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Lucia where did you get the pizza the meatless one looks delicious did you drink a wine or beer with it?

Lucia from Madison said...

Hi Jeanne. We got it from Petrillo's in Madison, they deliver. The meatless one is the Florentina! And it was very good. And we had wine!