Sunday, September 25, 2011

Nuzzo's Apizza

I went to bed last night and it was September 24th. I woke up and it was mid August. Not a fan of the current weather conditions. Forget trying to get my hair to do anything...

I did some cooking this morning and gosh it was hot. So hot that I decided enough was enough. No more cooking today. Pizza! Pizza delivered to our house! I love staying in on Sundays!

We opted for Nuzzo's Apizza tonight. The owner, Barry Nuzzo, is a third generation pizza maker from the Modern Apizza family. I am sure you have all heard of "New Haven Style" pizza. Well we have it here in Madison too!
Our pizza choices were Sausage and Pepper and Eggplant Rollatine. Not sure which I liked better, no it was the eggplant! The crust was nice and crispy! It was not greasy at all. So that makes it a healthy meal right?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sembra buonissima :)