Friday, September 9, 2011

Penne with Sausage, Zucchini and Tomato

I wanted pasta for dinner. I wanted zucchini with the pasta. I had some tomatoes and then I thought some fresh mozzarella added at the end would be nice. And why not add sausage too. So that is what I made for dinner tonight.
I started by browning the sausage in a saute pan. Next I added a little white wine to the pan and then added the sliced zucchini and tomatoes. A little butter was added along with some salt and pepper. After the pasta was cooked it was mixed in with the ingredients in the saute pan along with some of the pasta water. The fresh mozzarella was added at the end and every thing simmered for a couple of minutes.
We garnished the pasta with fresh grated Parmesan cheese and crushed red pepper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hehhe the best dishes come about the way did it.Sounds delicious;)