Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pork Chops With Roasted Beets and Oranges

Don't you love roasted vegetables? I found this recipe on RealSimple.com. Pork Chops with Roasted Beets and Oranges. Simple to make. The pork was delicious, loved the thyme and oregano flavors. The beets were fantastic. I had some Arugula that did not get used in last night's meal. And I never thought to roast an orange. For another side I made polenta. It was a very nice meal.

Today my sister and I took my Dad to the Knights of Columbus Museum to see the exhibit Full of Grace, Crowned Madonnas from the Vatican Basilica. There was also the Papal Gallery. And what caught my attention...

A pair of the Pope John Paul II's  Papal Shoes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great combination with pork:)
Fairly hip Pappal Shoes;)

claudia @Whats Cookin said...

Very cool shoes! wow.... must have been a great visit...


Love the combo of food hereI love beets!

Unknown said...

Hi,
thank you for your comment on my "pasta e fagioli"
I mean crushed chilli, no pepper!