Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Winter Vegetable Torte

Do you ever just stop and stare when you see a photo of food? Well I do. Even before I saw the photo, I saw the name of this dish in my blog roll and saw that it was posted on the Proud Italian blog.  I knew it something I would have to try. 

I roasted extra sweet potatoes on Saturday night and while the oven was going I threw in some butternut squash and cauliflower to roast. I did add meat to this, some spicy Italian sausage.

Not your hum drum daily fare! 

I am going to start adding a feature which I first saw on Smitten Kitchen. I always thought was a very cool idea. Smitten Kitchen was the first food blog that I read. When I saw read the blog I was blown away. I thought it was an amazing idea. At the time I did not think I could ever have a food blog.

What we were eating a year ago...
Peppers Stuffed with Chicken Sausage and Brown Rice

What we were eating 2 years ago...


What we were eating 3 years ago...
Oh I wasn't blogging then!

1 comment:

Sprigs of Rosemary said...

I saw that post, too, and have been aching to try it. Love the new feature; you're always cooking something great.