Sunday, April 15, 2012

Red-Wine-Braised Pork Butt with Apples and Thyme

Before I get to tonight's post there is something I would like to address.
First have you seen this video-
Gosh it makes me so annoyed. You have to read the fine print on EVERYTHING!
So today's lesson is to freeze your own darn veggies!

Today was a an unusual day. I actually said to Chris, "Well the pork butt is in the oven." Never did I think I would say that. And before I put it in the oven I had to take a picture... it looked so pretty! Pork butt, pretty... good grief. The recipe is from Tasting Table.
The recipe suggested serving the pork with a salad. That is what we did and it was a wonderful meal.



2 comments:

Rosita Vargas said...

Me encantan los estofados en especial el de cerdo luce tentador y contundente muy buena receta,abrazos hugs,hugs.

Whats Cookin Italian Style Cuisine said...

that looks and sounds wonderful!