Thursday, January 2, 2014

The Care Package aka My Sister's Meatloaf

First day back to work after a long, well a seven day vacation. A vacation that I did spend in bed with a virus. I am still not feeling 100%, so I worked from home. The funny thing is that my job does not involve any heavy lifting. I work on web pages, pretty light weight stuff. But I was exhausted. I got so use to being in bed and just dozing off that sitting up all day wiped me out.
Thankfully my sister dropped off a meatloaf yesterday. Just had to heat it up. I tossed some cauliflower and broccoli in the oven to roast and heated up a package of Arborio rice that I had in the freezer.  The meatloaf was delicious. So moist and there were mushrooms in it! It was so great to put a nice meal on the table that my sister cooked. I could get use to this...

No comments: