Sunday, January 11, 2015

Italian Stuffed Artichokes and The Patty Melt

Something for me and something for Chris on tonight's menu.
The Artichokes recipe is from Food Blogga.  Sorry about the quality of this photo. I can not believe I only took one photo! The stuffing is very similar to my mom's. I did not have pine nuts in the house so they were omitted. And I thing next time I will use regular canned chopped olives. I know that is what my mom used. Click here to try this amazing recipe.

About that Patty Melt. I can not think of a better recipe for a cold, very cold Sunday evening. The meat and onions and cheese add up to a most delicious type of dinner. I am trying to cook healthier this year but I think this is one of those "exception" recipes. Delicious but probably not something you should make too often! The recipe is from Bon Appetit. Click Here for the recipe.

And what the heck is this? Well tomorrow a co-worker is returning to work after a couple of weeks off for medical reasons. I wanted to welcome her back with one of her favorite things, Nutella. So I found a recipe for a Nutella Swirl Bread. OMG! So darn easy and so amazingly delicious!* Here is the recipe. It is from the Laura in the Kitchen blog and it is amazing!

* - Yes this post was written on Monday, January 12. I brought the bread to work today and it disappeared very quickly!

No comments: