Saturday, August 8, 2015

Infinity Hall, Norfolk

Tonight Chris and I went to see Delbert McClinton at the Infinity Hall in Norfolk. We were happy to find a new menu since the last time we were there. Everything we ordered we loved!
We started with a Lobster Flatbread. Lobster, melted Leeks and Corn, Ricotta and Lemon Butter. Every ingredient complimented each other. It was a perfect dish.
We also had the Buffalo Calamari. Think Chicken Wing sauce on Fried Calamari. Nothing wrong with that combo.
Dinner was sublime. Not sure if it was not yelling at Lucy to get off the counter but eating dinner out was delightful. I had the Scallops. Served with a Multigrain Risotto which was amazing. I ate just about the whole dish. Chris polished off the couple of scallops I left behind.
Chris had the Center Cut Ribeye. Wow!!! Melt in your mouth good. It was served with a Cauliflower-Cheddar Tart. It was something I have to see if I can get the recipe for.






No comments: