Tuesday, May 3, 2016

My Sister Makes The Best Pie!

I met my sister, Lenore and my friend Kelly tonight to go see Anna Quindlen and Amy Bloom. My sister said she had a pie for me. I did not think she had a whole pie, but she did. A Strawberry Rhubarb Pie. I do not think I have ever had Rhubarb before. I told her I would have piece when I got home. I am now sitting here trying to convince myself not to have another piece. But oh my God, it is so good. My sister's crust is the best, hands down, no one pie crust comes close.  And the filling! Let's just say if I have ever had Rhubarb in a pie before, this blew any previous pies away. 

I bet she could make an awesome Chocolate Cream Pie. Maybe just like my Mom's. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge!

1 comment:

Whats Cookin Italian Style Cuisine said...



bless you and your sister always wished i had one your mom did good having taught two girls to live in her legacy