Friday, May 20, 2016

Scones on Friday

Why Scones on Friday? I worked from home. I had all the ingredients in the house. And I was only working a half day.

These were moist and really quite good. I added some lemon peel to the scone mix. I thought the glaze would be too sweet but I was surprised how good it was.

Click here for the recipe for Blueberry Scones with Lemon Glaze.

Dinner was up in Hartford tonight. We had dinner at the Infinity Hall Bistro, before the Delbert McClinton show. For apps we had Calamari and Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers. No complaints with either one.
We had burgers tonight. Good but I had to eat it with a fork and knife. A wee bit messy.

Before dinner, we stopped at Ted's Montana Grill for cocktails.

 
Chris tried a cup of their Bison Chili. Nice!!!! We may eat there the next time we see a show at the Infinity Hall.

No comments: