Thursday, January 26, 2012

If it's Thursday... Pasta with Meat Sauce

Okay so I am driving to work today and what do I see...

Yes that is the brand of tomatoes I use in my mom's meat sauce. See blog entry from January 5

And dinner tonight was my mom's pasta sauce with penne.

I work with group of creative women. One of them, Becky has a blog, Fighting Finn. She has documented some of the inventions that have come out of our lunch breaks. (But seriously would a glass of wine be that bad for someone close to the end... unless they prefer vodka. That was a note to any of my nieces or nephews who may be caring for me when I get older. And please let's make it Grey Goose!)


1 comment:

Jayanthy Kumaran said...

hy Lucia,
chanced upon your space while blog hopping..lovely space you have..
very interesting posts with lively presentation
pasta sauce looks scrumptiously tasty
Am your happy follower now.;)
do stop by mine sometime..
Tasty Appetite